Your day is better than these people’s – Take a look!
Everyone has a bad day now and then, and if luck seems to be turning against you, taking a look at these people’s problems can help you feel better about your own situation!
Even if things are looking gloomy, they probably could be gloomier. So peruse these masters of catastrophe and realize that hey, things aren’t so bad after all.
1. The mother of all sunburns – clearly caused when dozing off after some ice cream!
2. Frozen in place until spring
3. Why garages get paid to clean dashboards sometimes
4. Toppling over the rail
5. The joys of learning to drive
6. The police have bad days, too
7. The $64,000 question is – now what?!?
8. Looks like that ceiling was made with cheap materials
9. Taking their medicine
10. He’s going to need a second mortgage. Maybe a third.
11. New upholstery needed
12. That entire car is probably worth less than the Ford’s door that it just caved in
13. Speaks for itself
14. Try explaining that at future job interviews
15. 1/16 second to a call for paramedics
16. Cars and water just don’t mix
Cheer up – you don’t have it so bad!
If you enjoyed this story, Get email updates
Input your email to receive our daily newsletter with the best stories!
- You Will Never Believe What Happened to This Premature Baby! You Must See This!
- Heartbreaking images show limits of Facebook… Liking isn’t helping!
- 9 great ways to give (or receive) a tip! Some people don’t lack imagination =)
- Volunteers Form Living Shield To Help Baby Sea Turtles Reach The Ocean!
- Artists Do The Most Amazing Thing Ever To Help Homeless People! This Is So Awesome, I’m Speechless…
- The story of Kaiser, the dying Police dog, will touch your heart! It made me cry…
- Irresistible kittens rescued and adopted by a real-life hero… This story is beautiful.
- Man lost 25% of his head. After 4 surgeries, he is still alive and well. (Shocking pictures inside)
- This guy is the most awesome uncle in the world! Check out what he did with his nephew and nieces!
- 10 celebrities who are actually awesome in real life! Who would have thought?!