Your day is better than these people’s – Take a look!
Everyone has a bad day now and then, and if luck seems to be turning against you, taking a look at these people’s problems can help you feel better about your own situation!
Even if things are looking gloomy, they probably could be gloomier. So peruse these masters of catastrophe and realize that hey, things aren’t so bad after all.
1. The mother of all sunburns – clearly caused when dozing off after some ice cream!
2. Frozen in place until spring
3. Why garages get paid to clean dashboards sometimes
4. Toppling over the rail
5. The joys of learning to drive
6. The police have bad days, too
7. The $64,000 question is – now what?!?
8. Looks like that ceiling was made with cheap materials
9. Taking their medicine
10. He’s going to need a second mortgage. Maybe a third.
11. New upholstery needed
12. That entire car is probably worth less than the Ford’s door that it just caved in
13. Speaks for itself
14. Try explaining that at future job interviews
15. 1/16 second to a call for paramedics
16. Cars and water just don’t mix
Cheer up – you don’t have it so bad!
If you enjoyed this story, Get email updates
Input your email to receive our daily newsletter with the best stories!
- Little Sister Gave This Heart-Breaking Message To Her Big Brother When He Left For College…
- Airport Samaritan Saved The Day For A Total Stranger… This Totally Restored My Faith In Humanity!
- Happiness challenge of the day: these baby ducks demand you be happy today!
- The 20 most romantic texts ever sent (and made public on the internet)
- Grandmother’s graduation gift awesomeness! See the outside: “Mehhh…” See the inside: “OMFG!!!”
- 11 Huge Dogs That Love Being Held Like Babies. Can You Do That With Yours?
- Woman does something very special with squirrels. Absolute cuteness or totally ridiculous? You be the judge!
- Dramatic rescue of kitten trapped in vending machine!
- Welcome our new pablum-eating overlords!
- Their House Was Destroyed by Wildfire… The Only Thing That They Recovered is THIS.